Ok, I was just curious if you were just looking for cURL functionality in
the i or just playing around.

I'll try not to ask again. :)

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Matt Lavinder <mlavinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 9/3/2014 11:26 PM, Bradley Stone wrote:

Can I ask why you need/want cURL?

No, you cannot.

It really is not about getting cURL working as much as it is about getting
a handle on what needs to be done when this happens. I've ran up against
this before. Besides, cURL is a pretty basic necessity in the Unix/Linux
world. Not as much because of what I can do with it but because various
scripts and utilities depend on it working correctly.