Re: Dependency hell with cURL and libiconv.a

fixed

On 03-Sep-2014 15:34 -0500, Matt Olson wrote:
Mike Cunningham on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 3:33 PM wrote:

We never have to recompile an RPG program because we added a field
to a file. All RPG's access files via logicals and no logical is
allowed to contain all fields by not listing any fields.

That's called logical hell :-)

Or perhaps better identified as logical _independence_ heaven :-) per having *avoided* physical _dependence_ hell :-)