Tried that.
Mapped a key to TEST REQ (the only "TEST" function defined.
Tried it on a 5250 session, receive error Function key not allowed.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 8:43 AM, CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 25-Jul-2014 17:57 -0500, Kirk Goins wrote:

Back in the Good Old Days of Twinax displays, there was a key you
could press to tell the display to to show you all the hidden hex
codes controlling formatting etc.

The 5250 device, display verification\capabilities /test/ feature?

That function doesn't seem to be available in CA.

The emulator feature, defined as a key, for a key-function defined by
possibly one of [Test] [TestRq] [TestReq] [TestRqs] [TstRqs] [TstReq] ?

Reading on Google I found reference to a macro you could run. Course
the full test of the doc requires a subscription...

A link; maybe some title and supporting text that was included? A
reviewer might be able to learn at least as much, to get an idea; or
perhaps to offer an alternative [source for the same or equivalent].

Anyone know how to do this and willing to share?

I am unsure what is being asked, but I offer my reply in i.c.as400 that
may provide leads to something helpful, even if not directly helpful:

Regards, Chuck