From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kirk
Goins
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 6:57 PM
To: Midrange-L
Subject: Display HEX Char on Display in CA

Back in the Good Old Days of Twinax displays, there was a key you could
press to tell the display to to show you all the hidden hex codes controling
formatting etc.
That function doesn't seem to be available in CA. Reading on Google I found
reference to a macro you could run. Course the full test of the doc requires
a subscription...

Anyone know how to do this and willing to share?

Thanks

Kirk