RE: Display HEX Char on Display in CA

fixed

The latest tn5250j release is 7.3 in case you are wondering.
Jim

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:04:45 -0700
Subject: Re: Display HEX Char on Display in CA
From: kirkgoins@xxxxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone's input. We took the tn5250j approach. It worked as
advertised. I did have problems getting the most current version to
install on my Windows7. Getting auth issues. DL's the .62 version and just
ran the .jar and we got what was needed.

Thanks Again to the Great Minds on this list!