Re: Display HEX Char on Display in CA

fixed

Thanks to everyone's input. We took the tn5250j approach. It worked as
advertised. I did have problems getting the most current version to
install on my Windows7. Getting auth issues. DL's the .62 version and just
ran the .jar and we got what was needed.

Thanks Again to the Great Minds on this list!