Re: Display HEX Char on Display in CA

fixed

I can't think of anything that exists off of the top of my head but
what specifically are you after...the hex of a character at a specific
location or the entire screen?

John

On Jul 25, 2014, at 18:57, Kirk Goins <kirkgoins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Back in the Good Old Days of Twinax displays, there was a key you could
press to tell the display to to show you all the hidden hex codes
controling formatting etc.
That function doesn't seem to be available in CA. Reading on Google I found
reference to a macro you could run. Course the full test of the doc
requires a subscription...

Anyone know how to do this and willing to share?

Thanks

Kirk