On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Joep Beckeringh
<joep.beckeringh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Windows 7 made it possible to have important manuals 2 mouse clicks away: pin Acrobat Reader to the Windows task bar, then pin the manuals to Acrobat Reader and voile: right click the Reader icon, select the manual and it’s there.

Windows XP made it possible to have important manuals 1 mouse click
away; pin directly to "quick launch" portion of taskbar.

There are add-ons to do this with Windows 7 as well.

John Y.