IBM Answer - Search the Knowledge Base :-)

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Joep Beckeringh <joep.beckeringh@xxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

For the record: After posting this, I used the 'Feedback’ option to tell
IBM that (and why) the search option is ridiculous. So far I haven’t got
any reaction back.

Joep Beckeringh

Op 24 jul. 2014, om 22:33 heeft Joep Beckeringh <
joep.beckeringh@xxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

The search is absolutely wonderful! Google RUNSQL and you can get
directly to the information. If you then type RUNSQL in KC’s search box it
says 'nothing found’! It’s a joke!

Joep Beckeringh