Well then I am not alone. The KC certainly needs some 'spit shine' among other things. Far too frequently as mentioned the inbound searches from older release point to the wrong stuff.

One of my 'favorites' is when the search list in KC is the same result over and over and over and .....

I do agree that often I do 'open in new tab' and am doing that more and more with this thing that is one way to avoid getting 'stuck' in there.

I think what makes me shake my head even more is when I google a feature code for example, and google gives me a link to the KC. The link I get is a valid hit but not exactly what I wanted. Searching the KC for that very feature code however returns no results. #FAIL

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com