Re: Knowledge Center "Hmmm."

fixed

The search is absolutely wonderful! Google RUNSQL and you can get directly to the information. If you then type RUNSQL in KC’s search box it says 'nothing found’! It’s a joke!

Joep Beckeringh

Op 24 jul. 2014, om 19:02 heeft Holger Scherer <hs@xxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Acknowledged. In my opinion, Knowledge Center gets worse with each change IBM does.
Sometimes ugly load times, sometimes load error in the last week (while IBM was working on their websites?)

I would prefer having a complete set of PDF docs on my laptop...

-h