Re: Knowledge Center "Hmmm."

fixed

Yes I have seen the "multi-back-whack" requirement, here itnoworkie. Whack that thing as quickly as you can and it goes nowhere. Clearly something is doing what you describe but at least THAT part of the KC is faster than me.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com