Re: Knowledge Center "Hmmm."

fixed

I've seen this with some websites. You go to the link, which quickly
redirects you to somewhere else. Let me say it another way. Suppose the
google search goes to an infocenter link. Now infocenter redirects you to
knowledge center. So when you click on back in Knowledge center you only
If you click on back a couple of times this often gets past it.