Re: HSCL3625-The dynamic add operation cannot be performed. Adding 1.5 processing units to the partition in shared processor pool 1 will exceed the maximum processing units of the shared processor pool.

fixed

The system has 16 processors.
I'm licensed for 9 for IBM i. Well, actually 7 for IBM i and two for
those funky non DB2 IBM i Domino only boxes and whatnot.
I want to use all 9.
If you try to make it 9 reserved and 9 max it doesn't like that.
But I could be all muffed up on my thinking...