Re: Knowledge Center "Hmmm."

fixed

+2

On 7/24/2014 11:45 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
+1

On 7/24/2014 3:33 PM, Joep Beckeringh wrote:
The search is absolutely wonderful! Google RUNSQL and you can get directly to the information. If you then type RUNSQL in KC’s search box it says 'nothing found’! It’s a joke!

Joep Beckeringh

Op 24 jul. 2014, om 19:02 heeft Holger Scherer <hs@xxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Acknowledged. In my opinion, Knowledge Center gets worse with each change IBM does.
Sometimes ugly load times, sometimes load error in the last week (while IBM was working on their websites?)

I would prefer having a complete set of PDF docs on my laptop...

-h