Hi Larry,

I believe the plan is to grow the company and broaden our development and sales team depth. I will still be on board assuming people think I'm innovative :)

There are many who think.Net technology with IBM i isn't innovative :)

And who is the exception company ? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com<http://www.rjssoftware.com/>
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

Whenever I see these type of notes I am disappointed. The hype is "better resources" etc but the truth usually is higher prices, loss of the technology and innovation<http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201407/msg00013.html> leader in the company, and fewer sometimes no further enhancements. I'd love to be proved wrong but the track record of nearly every single software company<http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201407/msg00013.html> that I've ever seen acquired is the same. (I can think of only one exception so far.) Some just go downhill faster than others.