Whenever I see these type of notes I am disappointed. The hype is "better resources" etc but the truth usually is higher prices, loss of the technology and innovation leader in the company, and fewer sometimes no further enhancements. I'd love to be proved wrong but the track record of nearly every single software company that I've ever seen acquired is the same. (I can think of only one exception so far.) Some just go downhill faster than others.