From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DrFranken
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 1:13 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Help Systems Acquires RJS

Whenever I see these type of notes I am disappointed. The hype is
"better resources" etc but the truth usually is higher prices, loss of
the technology and innovation leader in the company, and fewer sometimes
no further enhancements. I'd love to be proved wrong but the track
record of nearly every single software company that I've ever seen
acquired is the same. (I can think of only one exception so far.) Some
just go downhill faster than others.