Re: Help Systems Acquires RJS

fixed

Let's hope not Larry - particularly since they also announced the acquisition of Rodin today.

On 2014-07-01, at 2:13 PM, DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whenever I see these type of notes I am disappointed. The hype is "better resources" etc but the truth usually is higher prices, loss of the technology and innovation leader in the company, and fewer sometimes no further enhancements. I'd love to be proved wrong but the track record of nearly every single software company that I've ever seen acquired is the same. (I can think of only one exception so far.) Some just go downhill faster than others.

--

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com