RE: Guest Partition OS Requirements on Power8

fixed

IDK. My boss still thinks VIOS is some "wave of the future". But if we
can do all of our virtualization necessary from IBM i then that
significantly reduces the expense by not tying up hardware for VIOS, not
having to support vios and learning all that stuff. and so on.