RE: Fix Central is down

fixed

It's working, at best, sporadic today.
When it is working I've had little windows pop up for agreements that
could only see 2-3 lines and 2-3 dozen characters. With no ability to
expand the window. Opened up a ticket but apparently the fix I am trying
to download to fix a heartbleed exposure and just get some stuff working
ranks only a callback queue. A late lunch, no missed calls, etc, still
waiting for the call back...