RE: Navigator for i vrs. System i Navigator

fixed

From: Tim Rowe

Greetings, responding while traveling, so bit harder on my iPad, so
sending directly to you. I checked with my Apache developers about the
directive error, please see his response below.

If this does not correct the issue, the best solution is to call ibm
service, they can help get it corrected quickly and help determine if
there is some error or additional configuration case we need to consider.

Thanks Tim

Response....

For above error, all the SSL related directives belong to module
mod_ibm_ssl, the error indicate the directives are not recognizable, maybe
customer doesn't load the ssl module. Please have customer check the
config file /QIBM/UserData/HTTPA/admin/conf/admin-cust.conf and see on the
top of file whether below line is uncommented:

LoadModule ibm_ssl_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRVSSL.SRVPGM

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: