RE: Guest Partition OS Requirements on Power8

fixed

I am using fiber. I was using SCSI with LTO3 back on Power 6's but even
all those switched to fiber LTO4's.
Feature code: 5735
Right now it's virtualized from VIOS to four lpars of IBM i.
I've submitted a design change request to allow me to bypass vios.