RE: Jaspersoft

fixed

Dieter,

while I agree compiling and running JasperServer under Tomcat would be the way to go, but I was going for the real quick and easy solution.
Just copying folder structure from JasperStarter project and executing jasperstarter.jar in java to run the report. Sure, a new JVM is created when job is run, but that is the only overhead.
Jim