Thanks Richard and yes we do have iForms already. I was looking more at the ETL and BI parts of JasperSoft and for dashboards
I guess on closer look jaspersoft has many components and I should have been a bit clearer in my post.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Schoen
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:27 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Jaspersoft

I hate to point out the obvious, but I do believe you have a license for our iForms server which runs natively on i.

It's based on the Jasper engine and you can simply job schedule any form or report to run in batch or interactively.

You can also natively print PDF documents as well which I believe our team has worked with you on.

Our development team has made the Jasper engine sing on i :-)

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 2
date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 01:04:42 +0000
from: Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
subject: Jaspersoft

Did I see someone post once that this ran native on IBM power servers under i OS ? Or is it only under linux or PASE.

Mike Cunningham