RE: Jaspersoft

fixed

Mike,

I hate to point out the obvious, but I do believe you have a license for our iForms server which runs natively on i.

It's based on the Jasper engine and you can simply job schedule any form or report to run in batch or interactively.

You can also natively print PDF documents as well which I believe our team has worked with you on.

Our development team has made the Jasper engine sing on i :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 2
date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 01:04:42 +0000
from: Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
subject: Jaspersoft

http://community.jaspersoft.com/

Did I see someone post once that this ran native on IBM power servers under i OS ? Or is it only under linux or PASE.

Mike Cunningham