RE: Jaspersoft

fixed

I don't believe that there are any references to Jaspersoft anymore on Pete's website. I did a extensive search a couple of months ago and found some dead links, but that was it.
The method I was describing allows execution of Jasper iReports only using java and not having to install Tomcat and JasperServer.

Jim