that is why I have a problem with commercial products. Outrageous pricing by processing groups. (i.e. WebQuery pricing by core!!!!) Programmatically , I code everything native using whatever means necessary and never using commercial products.
Any open source the i can run; pgp, zip, etc is fine. I've found one of our major financial institutions was using antiquated PGP encryption keys and could not accept the latest open source encryption keys and I had to roll back. Sad!!!