RE: is this need for SEQUEL or other product

fixed

Over the years, I've found that I prefer open source over commercial.
Saying that, in 30 minutes or less, you can create a JasperReports iReport template and run it and output to ifs on the i pretty simply. (sounds like that auto commercial!)
JasperReports also provides community report serving capabilities, but if you don't need the report server part of it and just want to create pretty BI reports then iReports can deliver.
Jim