Re: is this need for SEQUEL or other product

fixed

Hi Paul -

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:08:02 -0500, "Paul Nelson"
<nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Like I always say, if you want to drive a nail, do you buy a hammer or build
a foundry and make your own hammer?

If it's priced like a $10,000 Pentagon hammer, it may be better to go
out and find a free rock and a free tree branch, and tie them together
to make a crude hammer.

Ken