Re: Jaspersoft

fixed

Pete Helgren has some points up on PetsWorkshop about running Jasper on i native using Tomcat.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 4/16/2014 9:19 PM, Jim It wrote:

I was thinking about publishing an article I've been working on showing the steps to create and compile a Jaspersoft iReport and run it natively from the command line in QSH using the jasperstarter project.

Jim