By the way, as a "work around" if you have a system running V5R4 or earlier, you can create your *CMD there, then save it in a save file, then restore it on V7R1 ... and you should be "good to go"...

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 4/10/2014 4:21 PM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
So you can't code a CMD with a default of more than 32 characters, must do that in the CL, correct.
One last question.
This command or CLP can only run as user ICAPICTL.
Is there way of SWPUSRPRF within the CMD.
I know I can code the CL do to this if necessary.