Re: CLP pgm with 2 paramters intermittently gettinggarbagewhencalled from AJS

fixed

Hi Rob -

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:37:42 -0400, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Or people who like to pass all parameters as one long data structure...
:-(

For submissions to batch, that's what I like to do. As a standard
part of that, if the structure is more than 32 bytes, I have a endchar
field in the last position that I load with an X to make sure that
there are no trailing blanks.

Ken