As I recall, in '97, we had a 4-shelf book case stuffed with the white IBM
binders. I still have some of the binders (no content) - very heavy duty.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John McKee
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 9:33 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: CLP pgm with 2 paramters intermittently getting garbage
whencalled from AJS

I wish I had known of these limits in 1997. No internet. I was writing a
CL that built a dynamic program call. Could not understand why the command
string was terminated with garbage. So, added code to set an end of command
marker and trim off everything else.

Didn't even have access to manuals.

John McKee

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Roger Harman