Re: Increase font size for PC5250?

fixed

I did a series of articles for MCRESSSONLINE.COM on customizing iSeries access. There are lots of things you can do with it that many (most?) users don't know about.

Changing the font is included in the first article:

http://www.mcpressonline.com/tips-techniques/system-administration/techtip-soup-up-iseries-access-part-i.html

I'm partial to the Lucidia fonts.

Sam