From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DeLong, Eric
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 5:19 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Increase font size for PC5250?

I depends on what she wants... I imagine she wants to maximize the 5250 session, and not have all the black space at the edges...

So, make sure the window is NOT MAXIMIZED, then from the

Menu > Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Font Select the font named "PComm Session"
Save the .ws config.

Now, regardless of the screen size, the text will scale to fit without borders...

Hth,
-Eric DeLong