Re: Increase font size for PC5250?

fixed

The user's on terminal server, so I don't have the authority to install new fonts. Also, unless it's changed and I don't know it, window state is global to the server so running maximized is mandatory since most other users do.

The PComm Session font does the trick, but it won't win any beauty contests. I'll see if that'll fly.

Thanks