Yes we still have numerous of these binders. I did donate a bunch to a
local school.
When I found some programmers limiting their RPG coding to only stuff they
could find in an old manual I stayed after hours and destroyed all said
manuals. Time to learn this thing called 'Internet'.

Fahrenheit 451.

A recent Facebook post by Larry Bolhuis pictured some of his binders. In
his kitchen.