RE: CLP pgm with 2 paramters intermittently getting garbage whencalled from AJS

fixed

<snip>
Had I just tested my program being called by the RPG as planned, it would
never have cropped up. My fault for testing the call from the command
line.
</snip>

And that's where a majority of the time is usually spent on this problem.
Trying to resolve something that only occurs during testing and would
never appear during production.
The other time is usually the SBMJOB situation.