Migration from v5r3m0 to v7r1

fixed

Hi everybody

I should perform programs and database migration from an Ibm i with

v5r3m0 to a new with v7r1; could someone point out me which steps I needs

to perform thi operation ? link or documents that can drive me in this
passage?

configurations Smtp or similar things can be brought in automatic or is it
necessary to rewrite by hand??

Thanks in advance

giov