Betr.: Re: Problems converting spoolfile to PDF with Infoprint Server

fixed

Yes it is printing landscape. I have this problem with several large printerfiles, but the one I am currently testing with has 18 columns with a total of 189 characters.

Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 8-4-2014 18:32 >>>
Is it currently printing landscape? How many columns are in the report?