Betr.: Re: Problems converting spoolfile to PDF with Infoprint Server

fixed

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried it, but don't understand the result. The PDF "paper" size is a lot bigger now, I have much more white space on the top and right side, but the text is still either being cut off (even though there is more than enough space), or printed right on the left side with no margin. Seeing this result I am still pretty sure the solution is in tuning several different parameters. The question is, what parameters and what values do they need.

Erwin

Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 9-4-2014 9:52 >>>
If it is not going to be printed would it make life a lot easier if you
set up the print file for landscape tabloid size? (17" wide by 11"
high; a double sheet) Then you have plenty of room and should get nice
borders and 12 c.p.i. Just a thought.