Problems converting spoolfile to PDF with Infoprint Server

fixed

Hi all,

Last week I asked a question about Infoprint Server cutting off the text on a spooled file when converting to PDF. Thanks to suggestions from this list I managed to fix this problem by changing the LPI parameter on the printerfile.

I now have a problem with the left margin however. Before changing the LPI the PDF had some white space to the left of the text, but after changing the LPI this white space has disappeared and the text is now printed directly to the edge of the paper.

Someone suggested setting the page rotation to *AUTO, but I already had this parameter set to *AUTO. I tried setting "align" to both *YES and *NO but both options had no effect. I also tried setting a left margin myself (frontmgn 1 1), but apparently this gets overruled and had (again) no effect.

Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what I can do to get my white space back (and still not have the text cut off of course).

Regards,
Erwin Donker

De disclaimer van toepassing op e-mail van de gemeente Den Haag vindt u op:

http://www.denhaag.nl/disclaimer