Hi,

Thanks for the answers. I was using CPI without any result, but it turned out I had to use LPI to get the entire width on the PDF.

However, changing the LPI from 6 to 8 also caused my left margin to disappear. The text is now printed directly to the side without any margin. I know I can specify a margin, but I like to know why it disappeared after changing the LPI?

Regards,
Erwin Donker

De disclaimer van toepassing op e-mail van de gemeente Den Haag vindt u op:

http://www.denhaag.nl/disclaimer

This thread ...