RE: Problems converting spoolfile to PDF with Infoprint Server

fixed

Hi,

We are running on 6.1 and I have tried TS1 (5761TS1). Using this to create a PDF also puts the text to the left side with no margin. The problem with TS1 is that it doesn't have the mail and network options that Infoprint Server has.

Erwin

<rob@xxxxxxxxx> 8-4-2014 16:14 >>>
I realize I am jumping into this late, but has "5770TS1 - IBM Transform
Services for i" been tried instead of Infoprint Server?
Realizing that the release of TS1 that we're running on our 7.1 boxes is
actually 7.1 and the release of Infoprint Server we're running on our 7.1
boxes is V5R3.