Re: Problems converting spoolfile to PDF with Infoprint Server

fixed

If it is not going to be printed would it make life a lot easier if you set up the print file for landscape tabloid size? (17" wide by 11" high; a double sheet) Then you have plenty of room and should get nice borders and 12 c.p.i. Just a thought.