Re: *** ADMIN: AOL.COM users no longer allowed to post

fixed

I have found it rejuvenating to keep up my web site. Learning HTML and all that goes with a web site has in fact made me provide better RPG solutions.

I get kidded about using scroll bars but users love them. Sortable load-all subfiles, where users can double-click a column heading and sort the subfile by that column is well received. It startles traditional RPG programmers when they click the column again and it sorts in the other direction, But they like the process.

So, yes, Pete is speaking important information to all of us. Like it or not, we are going to live only in the future, and no where else.