Re: Data files with nondisplayable characters Update

fixed

On 22-Mar-2014 23:51 -0700, Gary Kuznitz wrote:
I just found out this only happens from the console.

Whooo. What a scare. I tried editing members from a regular telnet
Client Access Express for Windows and it works fine.

I don't understand why I would see this problem from the console
though.

Do the emulated sessions support 27x132 and the console does not, or vice versa? Is the user profile SEU options set to activate 27x132 if supported by the device?