Re: Data files with nondisplayable characters Update

fixed

Hi Gary,

It sounds like the source members contain ASCII data instead of EBCDIC.

If you have DBU, use it to look at one of the source members and display a record in hex. If blanks are showing as x'20' instead of x'40', then it's ASCII.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.

/