Midrange.com website down?

fixed

Is there a problem I missed saying MIDRANGE.COM is no longer
available? It seem that the only way I can get to the list is through
archive.midrange.com.
It's been like that for me for over a week. And the website is showing as
down when I use
downforeveryoneorjustme.com.

Bill Roehmer

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) contain confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission."